TopSpec UlsaKind (Ultra Low Starch Analysis) Cubes are conditioning and designed to be added to a TopSpec feed balancer to help maintain healthy gastric comfort.
TopSpec Ulsakind Cubes are designed for:
- Horses requiring nutritional support for the natural integrity of the stomach lining.
- Horses requiring a very low starch diet.
- Cereal-grain-free and very low in starch to be highly sympathetic to the equine digestive system.
- High levels of β-glucans form a gel-like consistency in the stomach, slowing emptying, and helping to maintain the natural integrity of the stomach lining.
- Pectin, which increases the viscosity of the stomach contents.
- Soya oil, scientifically proven to delay stomach emptying*
- Salt, reduces or eliminates the need to add salt (compared to feeding straights).
When fed alongside an appropriate TopSpec feed balancer provides a fully balanced, high energy, very low starch ration. Feed according to condition, typically intakes are 2-5kg/day for a 500kg horse.
The typical ingredients in TopSpec UlsaKind Cubes are high fibre oat by-product, soya bean meal (GM), unmolassed beet pulp, linseed expeller, wheatfeed, soya hulls (GM), molasses, full fat linseed, mineral premix, soya oil (GM), maerl (calcareous marine algae).
Typical Nutritional Analysis:
DE MJ/kg12.0 Starch %6.5